1. Spread the word about Camp!
- Share the new Wawenock video with family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, parents, or grandparents!
- Need a brochure to give to an interested family? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send one your way!
2. Follow Wawenock on Facebook and Instagram!
- Like, share, comment, and join our Camp Wawenock Alumnae Facebook Group to keep up to date with exciting news from Camp.
- Participate in fun virtual events like #wawenockfirstday to rekindle your Wawenock Spirit!
3. Join us for a Camp Event or a Camp Gathering!
- Get reacquainted with Camp and reconnect with other alumnae.
- Interested in hosting a Camp Gathering in your area? Contact us at email@example.com!
4. Wear your Wawenock gear year round!
- Join us for #camptshirtday in November.
- Check out our latest items at www.bendingerbros.com or our 100th anniversary items from Maine Camp Outfitters if you need some orange and blue in your wardrobe!
5. Write to us with an update about you!
- Send us your news for the Spring Alumnae Newsletter, or write to the Camp family during the summer season and we’ll share your story in the dining hall!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us snail mail at 33 Wawenock Rd., Raymond ME 04071.
- Donate to the Wawenock Camper Scholarship Fund to support a girl’s Wawenock experience.
- Or help fulfill a need as we expand our Maine Adventures program and donate an item from our wish list: new or gently used sleeping bags, tents, and camp stoves.
“Wawenock is truly an enclave of kindness, empathy, empowerment, learning and friendship apart from so much of the world, though it seamlessly integrates into life outside of camp, decades after we have physically departed from Sebago.”